Thursday, April 9, 2020

Friday April 10 to Monday April 13

Friday and Monday are School Holidays

There will be no instruction or student requirements for these days.  I am listing all Edgenuity assignments that students should have completed by Tuesday April 14.  It is important that students stay on track with these online courses!

I will check my email several times a day all weekend and will reply with any help I can offer.

Learning from Home

I have verified that all students in my classes are enrolled in an Edgenuity Learning at Home course.  I am monitoring your progress from home each day.  Please work on your courses each day to stay current.

Chemistry

You should have completed all of the sections of the Gas Laws Unit listed below to be on target.  Please work on your assignments every day!

Lesson: Gas Laws
Warm-Up
Instruction
Summary
Assignment
Quiz

IPC

You should have completed all of the sections of the States and Changes of Matter Unit listed below to be on target.  Please work on your assignments every day!

Unit: States and Changes of Matter
Lesson: Changes of State
Warm-Up
Instruction
Summary
Assignment
Quiz

Lesson: Changes in Matter
Warm-Up

Check Google Classroom often.  

I will put links to help you with the Edgenuity assignments.  If you have questions send me an email.

 steven.long@fwisd.org

Learn at Home Grading Policy FAQs!

Please log in to one of the Class Meetings in Google Classroom or email me at steven.long@fwisd.org if you are having any difficulty or if you have questions!

Here is a link for family support resources!